Edition is packed with the information that you need to start or grow a business in
- easy to follow step by step guide
- where to find help and support
- are you ready?
- is there a gap in the market?
- choosing the right structure
- work from home or premises?
Finance & funding
- your funding options
Accountancy & tax
- tax and VAT explained
- tips and local groups
- online marketing, social media
- how to find and recruit
Law & insurance
- the key considerations
- and how to avoid them
- useful contacts
Download Complete Book (Free)
You can download the whole of this
page book now free of charge. We are sure that you will find it both interesting and useful. The 2019 edition is packed with useful hints and tips, relevant, easy to read guides to all of the relevant subjects, real-life examples, and lots of contacts to enable you to get off to the best possible start.
Download Your Free Copy
Request a Printed Copy - Starting a Business
If you live in the area and are serious about starting a business, we would be happy to send you a printed copy. There is no charge for this thanks to our local partners.
Local Sponsors wanted
Exclusive opportunity which would give you maximum coverage including:
- Your logo on the front of the guide (subject to availability)
- An advert in the sponsors' section of the guide
- A full page advertorial
- Guaranteed top listing in the relevant classification both in the guide and on the site
- Your logo and live link on every local page of the site
- Exclusivity (only one per classification)
- Your listing will appear immediately and will prevent your competitors from taking the slot
There is one nominal annual payment (generally £25 or £50 per YEAR depending upon coverage).
To find out more, without any pressure or obligation, please contact Andy Pringle on 07817 065694 or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Full Page - Only £10 per Year
If you offer a product or service which can help local start-ups and small business owners in the area, we would be delighted to promote the fact.
A full page advertorial (or artwork supplied by you) in your LOCAL edition together with a listing on the relevant local pages on the site costs only £10 per year.
You can reserve your page now. We will then contact you to discuss content.
Alternatively, we would be delighted to offer you a free listing both in your local guide and on the relevant section(s) of the site.
This can include, your name, logo or photo, contact details (including a link back to your own website), and up to 50 words of text. There are no catches or obligations and there is nothing to pay, ever.
Add your Business